Division of landscape, historical gardens, and parks
The division of landscapes, historical gardens and parks uses methodic activities in designated areas of the region to assure the interests of historical care in accordance with valid laws regarding state historical monument care:
- it prepares professional statements as material for the issuance of a binding position of the municipal authority with extended legislative power to maintain and renovate historic parks and gardens, floral elements in historically protected areas and historical landscapes.
- it cooperates in the preparation of materials and principles for land-planning documentation at all levels, and participates in negotiating concepts and approval of such documentation.
- it provides professional and methodic assistance to owners of cultural garden monuments as well as to managers and owners of areas inside historical landscape settings. It participates in the preparation of basis material for decision-making and administrative processes.
- it prepares proposals for landscape historical zones, and secures the preparation for their declaration.
- it prepares professional recommendations for requests for financial assistance from the Operational Environmental Program and cooperates with the Agency of Nature and Landscape Protection.